Spirit of Adventure Infant Tee & Onesie
⚡️Cozy Fabric Blends Your Kids Will Be Stoked Wearing
⚡️Exclusive Styles To Standout From The Crowd
⚡️Designed By A Mama Of Two Rad Boys In The USA
The softest onesie for your epically rad infant. It's time to adventure, explore, and pioneer a better future.
- All of our onesies are made from insanely soft 100% cotton
- Onesies have three snap metal closures at the bottom for easy on-and-off
- All products run true to size, but if you're unsure we recommend sizing up
- If you and your kid aren't stoked with the clothes, get your money back 100% guaranteed.
- Hassle-free returns within 30-days of purchase.
- Free same-day shipping on all U.S. orders over $75
- Get your shipping confirmation in 1-2 hours.
- Average time to getting your new rad things: 3 days.
- Rad, inspired clothing that you and your little can be stoked about.
- An exclusive LRT sticker.
- A personalized note from one of our epic team members.
The Little Rad Things Difference
Over 400 5-star reviews
Parents are raving about our rad things.
Made of premium styles your child will be stoked about.
For up-to 30-days from purchase.
Average time it takes your order to ship. (Yep, same-day).
Frequently Asked Questions
All Little Rad Things purchases ship within 24-hours from our North Carolina warehouse, unless otherwise noted in the product description.
Always refer to our size chart when selecting the best size for your child. When in doubt, size up so your rad-things for sure fit!
Easy On + Off
Made of premium materials that give a little stretchy, you and your little one will love how easy it is to take care of those pesky messes - that only occasionally happen...
As parents ourselves, we know that what you put on your babies sensative skin is a priority. That is why al of our infant onesies have been carefully selected to be the softest thing for your LRT's gentle skin.
made for movement
We've carefully selected our onesies for a wide variety of movement. You and your LRT are going to love how these pieces move with them - from first wiggles to first steps.