Free shipping on all US orders over $35 🇺🇸
THE TAKE EPIC TRIPS INFANT ONESIE AND TEE
TAKE EPIC TRIPS INFANT TEE AND ONESIE.
- Looking for a tee and onesie that will inspire your child's epic adventures? Look no further than this stylish and comfortable set from Little Rad Things.
- Made from super soft tri-blend fabric, this tee and onesie are perfect for wild playtime. Plus, the exclusive vinyl art is sure to get your child excited about their next big adventure.
more about this item
- Get your shipping confirmation in 1-2 hours.
- Enjoy free shipping on orders over $35 in the U.S.
- Unwrap or gift your new grabs in as little as 3-days.
- Never worry about having to wait for your favorite products again.
- Rad, inspired clothing that you and your little can be stoked about.
- An exclusive LRT sticker.
- A personalized note from a member of our team.
- Get your money back if you're not satisfied.
- Hassle free returns within 30-days of purchase.
- You're never stuck with something you don't like.
As parents ourselves, we know that what you put on your babies sensative skin is a priority. That is why al of our infant onesies have been carefully selected to be the softest thing for your LRT's gentle skin.
We've carefully selected our onesies for a wide variety of movement. You and your LRT are going to love how these pieces move with them - from first wiggles to first steps.
On + Off
Made of premium materials that give a little stretchy, you and your little one will love how easy it is to take care of those pesky messes - that only occasionally happen...
More leading choices
You'll love these unbeatable options.
100% satisfaction or your money back
fast delivery with same day shipping
safe and secure checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
All Little Rad Things purchases ship within 24-hours from our North Carolina warehouse, unless otherwise noted in the product description.
Always refer to our size chart when selecting the best size for your child. When in doubt, size up so your rad-things for sure fit!
The Little Rad Things Difference
Hear from parents who love doing little rad things.