USE "3RADTHINGS" AT CHECKOUT FOR $10 OFF 3 OR MORE TEES.
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE U.S. ON ORDERS OVER $50 - No code required.
Yin Yang Baseball Tee
⚡️Cozy Fabric Blends Your Kids Will Be Stoked Wearing
⚡️Exclusive Styles To Standout From The Crowd
⚡️Designed By A Mama Of Two Rad Boys In The USA
- Our tees are 100% soft, durable, and functional cotton
- Heather tees are 90% cotton and 10% polyester for even a softer feel that your kids will be stoked about
- All tees run true to size
- If you're unsure, size up or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you and your kid aren't stoked with the clothes, get your money back 100% guaranteed.
- Hassle-free returns within 30-days of purchase.
- Free same-day shipping on all orders over $50.
- Get your shipping confirmation in 1-2 hours.
- Average time to getting your new rad things: 3 days.
- Rad, inspired clothing that you and your little can be stoked about created to encourage kids to think bolder, live bigger and do little rad things for the people around them.
Everyone Loves Our Ultra-Soft, Insanely Durable Tees
high quality fabrics
Made of premium materials, our tees are the softest thing to touch your kids skin - keeping them comfortable and cool during all that wild play!
Each of our tees are designed with the intentionality to inspire movement, outdoor play, and confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
At LRT, all of our orders ship within 24-hours from our warehouse in North Carolina. If you have questions about your order, please email us at email@example.com.
Little Rad Things was founded on faith and family, and we believe in making an impact in this world. When you shop with us, you become a part of our core mission to pioneer a better tomorrow.
Always refer to our size chart when selecting the best size for your child. When in doubt, size up so your rad-things for sure fit!
We use the highest quality cotton and designs out there, to make sure our tees can withstand all of your kids epic-play days. As a mom of two boys, I know how frustrating it can be to buy clothes just to have them ruined before the first wash!