Free shipping on all US orders over $35 🇺🇸
ADULT LEADING LITTLE RAD THINGS TEE
We designed this tee to pay homage to all the parents out there leading their children to be rad, good, people. As parents, we wear many hats and sometimes it can be difficult to balance everything. But the most important hat a parent can wear is the hat of being a leader. Whether you're leading in the boardroom or at the playground, you're making a difference in the world, and we think that's pretty amazing.
- Made of insanely soft cotton for the most comfortable feel.
- Oversized for a relaxed fit.
- Pairs perfectly with the Kid's Little Rad Thing Tee.
More about this item
- Get your shipping confirmation in 1-2 hours.
- Enjoy free shipping on orders over $35 in the U.S.
- Unwrap your new grabs in as little as 3-days.
- Never worry about having to wait for your favorite products again.
- Rad, inspired clothing that you and your little can be stoked about.
- An exclusive LRT sticker.
- A personalized note from one of our epic team members.
- Get your money back if you're not satisfied.
- Hassle-free returns within 30-days of purchase.
- You're never stuck with something you don't like.
Our tees are quality tested and inspected to make sure they will withstand all of your kids daily rad-doings!
Made of premium materials, our tees are the softest thing to touch your kids skin - keeping them comfortable and cool during all that wild play!
Each of our tees are designed with the intentionality to inspire movement, outdoor play, and confidence.
100% satisfaction or your money back
fast delivery with same day shipping
safe and secure checkout
More leading choices
You'll love these unbeatable options.
Frequently Asked Questions
At LRT, all of our orders ship within 24-hours from our warehouse in North Carolina. If you have questions about your order, please email us at email@example.com.
Always refer to our size chart when selecting the best size for your child. When in doubt, size up so your rad-things for sure fit!
The Little Rad Things Difference
Hear from real parents who love doing little rad things.