Free shipping on all US orders over $35 🇺🇸
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Little Rad Things may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you (referred to herein as “personal information”). The personal information we may collect from you include without limitation:
- Identifiers – For example, your real name, alias, account name, online identifier, Internet Protocol Address, unique identifiers, email address, birthdate, postal address, phone number, or other similar identifiers. Our web servers automatically collect unique identifiers that can be used to recognize you or your device, including without limitation your domain name, Internet Protocol address, beacons, pixel tags or other device and mobile identifiers or similar technology.
- Commercial Information - For example, our products you purchased, obtained, or considered and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information – For example, your browsing history, search history, and any other information regarding your interaction with our websites, advertisements, or third-party applications.
- Audio and Visual Information – For example, photos or video recordings that you voluntarily provide us or voice recordings when you call customer service.
- Other Categories of Personal Data that Relates to or is Reasonably Capable of Being Associated With You - For example, the messages you send us via social media websites, networks or other services that host user-generated content (e.g., your comments to our Instagram or Facebook posts or when you tag or otherwise link us in your social media posts) and information regarding your child, including without limitation your child’s name, age, and sex.
- Data About Others – For example, personal information of individuals for whom you purchase an item or gift, such as their real name, email address, phone number, and postal address. Please do not share personal information of other individuals with us unless you have their permission to do so.
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Little Rad Things collects your personal information from information you voluntarily provide to us, information we collect automatically from you through your electronic device, and information from third parties. Some ways we collect personal information include, without limitation, when you:
- Create an account on our websites.
- Sign up for our newsletters.
- Purchase or return our products.
- Use our Services (i.e., through our browser cookies, web beacons, third party software, and other similar technology).
- Voluntarily complete a survey or send us messages or other content regarding feedback and inquiries relating to our Services, products, marketing material, and other advertisement and collaboration proposals.
- Voluntarily disclose personal information to us or our service providers.
- Voluntarily comment or provide any type of content on our services or social media posts hosted by third-party platforms or when you tag or otherwise link us on your social media posts.
- Interact with other third parties (e.g., our service providers) and provide your consent for them to share your personal information with us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Little Rad Things collects and uses your personal information for various business and commercial purposes, including without limitation:
- Sending you alerts regarding our Services and products that we think may interest you.
- Operating, managing, and improving our Services, products, customer outreach, advertisements, events, and promotions.
- Performing services requested by you, such as responding to your comments and product requests, processing, servicing or enforcing transactions, and sending related communications.
- Preventing and addressing fraud, unlawful access, and breach of our policies and terms.
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information about our policy changes, and other administrative messages.
- Helping to establish and verify the identity of users and complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Pursuing legal matters.
- Analyzing trends and usage, such as the efficiency of deliveries and operations, and troubleshooting problems with our Services, software, or other technology resources.
- Facilitating our accounting, auditing, and reporting requirements.
- Re-posting content voluntarily provided by you on our websites or social media networks, platforms, or other user-generated content providers not operated by Little Rad Things for our marketing purposes.
- Creating promotional videos or other marketing materials from pictures, images, drawings, audio, videos or other content you may submit or share with us.
- Fulfilling any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your consent.
WHO WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WITH
We may disclose information we collect about you with other third parties, including without limitation:
- Service Providers - Little Rad Things shares information with third parties that help us with maintaining and operating our Services, data analytics, advertisements, outreach, and general business. These third parties may only use such information to perform specific services that we have contracted them for and may not use it for any other purpose, although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
- Vendors - We may share information with vendors and other third parties in connection with tailoring advertisements, measuring and improving our Services, products and advertisements, processing your orders, and helping us execute our other business objectives. These third parties may act as our service providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information.
- Affiliates - We may share information with our related entities including without limitation our parent, subsidiaries and sister companies, or to their employees, agents, contractors, representatives, legal counsel and/or accountants, for: operational, management and administrative purposes; internal audit, legal, regulatory, security, insurance, financial, processing and other similar purposes; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- Promotional Partners - If you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletters, we share information to help us provide and operate our newsletter offerings. This includes without limitation sharing your information with our service providers that maintain our newsletters, our third-party partners (if applicable) participating in our promotions or other third parties for administrative purposes.
- Third Parties in Connection with a Merger, Acquisition or other Business Transaction - We may share information if Little Rad Things is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a portion of its assets, financings, joint ventures, reorganizations, dissolution, liquidations, or other event where we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets or equity. We will not provide you with notice before disclosure in such cases.
- Third Parties for Security and Compelling Disclosure Purposes - Little Rad Things must disclose information about you in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including but not limited to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may share information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate fraud. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
- Third Parties that You Direct Us to Share With - We share information at your request or direction, such as when you purchase a gift for an individual and direct us to send it to a certain recipient. We may also share your information with those that you have consented or directed us to share your information with.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
We believe our websites incorporate safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy, and privacy of the personal information we have collected. We have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse, and alteration. However, despite our efforts, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we cannot guarantee that the information you transmit or provide to us will be completely secure.
IF YOU ARE A USER ACCESSING OUR SERVICES FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY WITH LAWS OR REGULATIONS GOVERNING PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE THAT DIFFER FROM THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THROUGH YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR SERVICES, YOU ARE TRANSMITTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THE UNITED STATES AND YOU CONSENT TO THAT TRANSMISSION. ADDITIONALLY, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR PERSONALLY INFORMATION, AS DEFINED HEREIN, MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO AND PROCESSED IN COUNTRIES (INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES) WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN IN YOUR COUNTRY.